Dealer Trades/Swaps experience?

chadpounder

Hasn't posted much yet...
Looking at a specific G70 combination I only noticed in the L.A. area (Genesis of Westlake Village). I live in the Phoenix area and have been dealing with Larry Miller Hyundai/Genesis for 10 years now. Anybody had experiences with dealer swaps? I know they just love doing them (sarcasm), and am fearing another round of "what can we do to sell you something on our lot?" The vehicle in question is a 2020, so I wonder if that could be additional motivation on their part.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Looking at a specific G70 combination I only noticed in the L.A. area (Genesis of Westlake Village). I live in the Phoenix area and have been dealing with Larry Miller Hyundai/Genesis for 10 years now. Anybody had experiences with dealer swaps? I know they just love doing them (sarcasm), and am fearing another round of "what can we do to sell you something on our lot?" The vehicle in question is a 2020, so I wonder if that could be additional motivation on their part.
They always try that. I know what I want and if you can't get it for me I'll go to where they have it. Then be prepared to walk out.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums