Dealers with 2019s

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I figured it would probably be better to post the dealer list here rather than G70 forum since it concerns all models.

If you are new to the list, it contains Genesis dealers that have 2019 inventory showing on their website, cars.com, cargurus.com, or the inventory search function on Genesis.com.

Since the last update we have added two more states (Arkansas and Kansas) for a total of 18 and we are up to 58 dealers. Obviously this rollout has been very fluid, more like molasses in January than a rushing stream, and anything can change but I think we may see inventory in New Mexico next. Although I'm sure we have many members in the Sunshine state hoping it is them. ;)

Attachments

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
We added a new state this week, Rhode Island came out of no where, and 7 more dealers bringing us up to a total of 65.

Genesis definitely was busy though as it seems like a slew of new states and dealers are close to receiving inventory. Things can change but right now it looks like Oregon will be the first West Coast state to receive the 2019s. Other new states that appear to have dealers waiting for inventory are Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, New Mexico, and Tennessee.

Attachments

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thanks for the continued updates, TurtleBoy.

I think it's strange that NY only has two dealers so far--Buffalo area and one north of Albany.
Looks like there are four more that are close in NYC and Long Island - North Shore, South Shore, Brooklyn and Centereach.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
And six in New Jersey, but none in PA
Rumor has it that in PA there was a clerical error on Genesis' manufacture's license application, it was rejected by the state and they had to start the process over again. Could just be a story, don't know.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The list keeps growing but of course not as fast as we would like it. We are up to 74 dealers in 19 different states. My guess is we will see a Christmas rush in those numbers. ;)

Attachments

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
We have three new states (Maryland, Mississippi, Tennessee) with inventory and are up to 86 dealers nationwide.

I think we will see some more new states within the next week. The ones that are close to getting inventory are: Iowa, Indiana, Kentucky, Missouri, New Mexico (this one has been on the list for awhile, not sure what the hold up is), Oregon, and Washington.

Attachments

50jae

Hasn't posted much yet...
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Can anyone here find the website for Genesis of Wayne in NJ? I wanted to check the window sticker for some of their inventory on cars.com but can't find their site anywhere.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Can anyone here find the website for Genesis of Wayne in NJ? I wanted to check the window sticker for some of their inventory on cars.com but can't find their site anywhere.
I have never been able to find one either and couldn't find the cars on their Hyundai web site. Since all of the dealers use the same system for the window stickers you can use any of them. I usually go to Genesis of Cherry Hill, call up a window sticker of a car and then go to the address bar and replace the VIN with the VIN I'm looking for and hit return and the window sticker shows up.

compujas

Northern NJ
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
I don't think they have one. You can go through genesis.com and search inventory though and get the window stickers there. Word of warning though, I've been talking to them and they don't seem familiar with the cars. I asked about a G70 3.3T AWD Prestige since I want all season tires and they told me that ALL G70s have summer tires, period. I asked several times, even giving her the VIN of a car that is supposedly on their lot that the sticker says All Season Tires and she said that the team leader told her they all come with summers.

50jae

Hasn't posted much yet...
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't think they have one. You can go through genesis.com and search inventory though and get the window stickers there. Word of warning though, I've been talking to them and they don't seem familiar with the cars. I asked about a G70 3.3T AWD Prestige since I want all season tires and they told me that ALL G70s have summer tires, period. I asked several times, even giving her the VIN of a car that is supposedly on their lot that the sticker says All Season Tires and she said that the team leader told her they all come with summers.
I can get that vibe from looking at the dealer photos. It seems like whenever Genesis is being sold at dealer complexes the personnel seem to be below average. If they can get me 2k below msrp though I'll bite.

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I know many members have been anticipating Florida, from the info I got this morning there are three that are close. I don't know which location at this time but they are Rick Case Genesis, Lehman Genesis and Allen Turner Genesis. Not sure why they are named with dealer names rather than city, maybe part of that lawsuit.

Edit: Just got a bunch more, looks like they may be doing the state like was mentioned for Texas. They are (mix of city and dealer name) Doral, Homestead, Red Hoagland, Key, Crown, Stuart, New Port Richie, Wesley Chapel, Charlotte Co, Naples, DelRay, Courtesy, Cocoa, Sarasota, Lakewood, Melbourne, King, Davie, Coconut Creek.

Last edited:

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I know many members have been anticipating Florida, from the info I got this morning there are three that are close. I don't know which location at this time but they are Rick Case Genesis, Lehman Genesis and Allen Turner Genesis. Not sure why they are named with dealer names rather than city, maybe part of that lawsuit.

Edit: Just got a bunch more, looks like they may be doing the state like was mentioned for Texas. They are (mix of city and dealer name) Doral, Homestead, Red Hoagland, Key, Crown, Stuart, New Port Richie, Wesley Chapel, Charlotte Co, Naples, DelRay, Courtesy, Cocoa, Sarasota, Lakewood, Melbourne, King, Davie, Coconut Creek.
Wow. That's good news my friend. Accoring to your list I can recognize 4 dealers no farther than 40 miles of my home. The nearest is just at 1 1/2 miles. Thanks!

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Eight more came up for Florida, could be that the G70 will be in the state before the end if the year: Lakeland, Werner, Westside, St. Augustine, Fort Meyers, Central Florida, Lake Park and West Palm Beach.

Will get the Dealers with inventory list out on Sunday. NM did finally get inventory but other states have not yet as far as I can tell. We heard from the dealer that IN was going to get them last Friday, so far that doesn't seem to have happened.

larrymg1

Registered Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
My local dealer, Genesis of West Columbia, has increased their inventory from an initial shipment a week ago of 3 to 7 2019 models. 4 G70's and 3 G80's.
Genesis Cars Columbia SC | Genesis of West Columbia

The two metro area dealers now have a total of 15 2019 G70. G80, G90 models.
New 2019 Genesis For Sale In Columbia SC

South Carolina's four dealers, Spartanburg (4), Hilton Head (14), and two in the Columbia area (15) have a total inventory of 33. :alright:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.