Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Can anyone here find the website for Genesis of Wayne in NJ? I wanted to check the window sticker for some of their inventory on cars.com but can't find their site anywhere.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

compujas

Northern NJ
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
Can anyone here find the website for Genesis of Wayne in NJ? I wanted to check the window sticker for some of their inventory on cars.com but can't find their site anywhere.
I don't think they have one. You can go through genesis.com and search inventory though and get the window stickers there. Word of warning though, I've been talking to them and they don't seem familiar with the cars. I asked about a G70 3.3T AWD Prestige since I want all season tires and they told me that ALL G70s have summer tires, period. I asked several times, even giving her the VIN of a car that is supposedly on their lot that the sticker says All Season Tires and she said that the team leader told her they all come with summers.

50jae

Registered Member
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't think they have one. You can go through genesis.com and search inventory though and get the window stickers there. Word of warning though, I've been talking to them and they don't seem familiar with the cars. I asked about a G70 3.3T AWD Prestige since I want all season tires and they told me that ALL G70s have summer tires, period. I asked several times, even giving her the VIN of a car that is supposedly on their lot that the sticker says All Season Tires and she said that the team leader told her they all come with summers.
I can get that vibe from looking at the dealer photos. It seems like whenever Genesis is being sold at dealer complexes the personnel seem to be below average. If they can get me 2k below msrp though I'll bite.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Last edited:

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I know many members have been anticipating Florida, from the info I got this morning there are three that are close. I don't know which location at this time but they are Rick Case Genesis, Lehman Genesis and Allen Turner Genesis. Not sure why they are named with dealer names rather than city, maybe part of that lawsuit.

Edit: Just got a bunch more, looks like they may be doing the state like was mentioned for Texas. They are (mix of city and dealer name) Doral, Homestead, Red Hoagland, Key, Crown, Stuart, New Port Richie, Wesley Chapel, Charlotte Co, Naples, DelRay, Courtesy, Cocoa, Sarasota, Lakewood, Melbourne, King, Davie, Coconut Creek.
Wow. That's good news my friend. Accoring to your list I can recognize 4 dealers no farther than 40 miles of my home. The nearest is just at 1 1/2 miles. Thanks!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

larrymg1

Registered Member
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
My local dealer, Genesis of West Columbia, has increased their inventory from an initial shipment a week ago of 3 to 7 2019 models. 4 G70's and 3 G80's.
Genesis Cars Columbia SC | Genesis of West Columbia

The two metro area dealers now have a total of 15 2019 G70. G80, G90 models.
New 2019 Genesis For Sale In Columbia SC

South Carolina's four dealers, Spartanburg (4), Hilton Head (14), and two in the Columbia area (15) have a total inventory of 33. :alright: