• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Deicdiing on which Mats to Buy

machplus

Getting familiar with the group...
Ft Walton Beach
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Posted a few months ago when I got my G80 that I was using my previous car's WeathrTech mats in the new car, which are very rugged looking. Several said that they love the 3D Maxipide with KAGU surface floor mats but they only sold in Canada. I now found a place to buy them but want to check one more time, now that our car has been around a few months, if these are the mats people are still recommending. Weather Tech is still not selling front mats for the G80 rear wheel drive. Are the 3D better/look better, etc?

mrich1353

Hasn't posted much yet...
York, PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I like the factory all-weather mats. They don't show them available for 2017 Genesis, but the 2016 Hyundai Genesis fit perfect. They are Logo's with the Genesis name.

chris41

Registered Member
Cleveland
I bought the 3D for my 15 Ultimate AWD. They fit and look amazing. Much more polished looking than the rugged looking Weathertech. The only thing I don't care for is the 3D logo is riveted to the corner. You won't be disappointed with these mats!

If you found a local source for the States, let us know. I bought them from Canada using a forwarding address in Montreal. Hopefully, you can make it cheaper for the folks here is the USA.
IMG_1178.jpg

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Amazon has these. Is this what you're talking about? They ship from the US. 3D MAXpider Complete Set Custom Fit All-Weather Floor Mat for Select Genesis G80 Models - Kagu Rubber (Black)

machplus

Ft Walton Beach
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I see that WeatherTech now has the front and back mats for the G80 RWD. But I ordered the 3D MAXpider set last week. Waiting for them to arrive.

chris41

Registered Member
Cleveland
I see that WeatherTech now has the front and back mats for the G80 RWD. But I ordered the 3D MAXpider set last week. Waiting for them to arrive.
You'll love the Maxpider's. However, I hope you didn't order the mats for the coupe? The coupe mats were the only Maxpider's available in the US.

machplus

Ft Walton Beach
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Just received the 3D Maxpideer Kagu Mats that I ordered through Amazon. And they are the correct ones!!! They fit absolutely perfectly. Label on them says for Genesis G80 2017. So we can get them here in the states. Not rugged looking like WeatherTechs.

Lord Humunculous

Supporting Member
Texas
seriously, and let's notice that I actually wrote that word out. but omg srsly, in a thread so pic dependent, how is it we have no pics of ANYTHING. Unacceptable. My cats are very perturbed.

sagadgreat

KY
Congrats on the 3d Maxspiders! I need an option for the AWD other than the Weathertech and something coming out of Canada. All sites are saying NoAWD, but I am wondering if there is really a difference.

mrich1353

York, PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Check out the factory all-weather mats for AWD; They don't show 2017 as available, but the 2016 Hyundai Genesis fit perfect and are logo'd with the Genesis name.

Congrats on the 3d Maxspiders! I need an option for the AWD other than the Weathertech and something coming out of Canada. All sites are saying NoAWD, but I am wondering if there is really a difference.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums