• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

DIS, Navigation and Multimedia Users Guides for 2015-2017 Ultimate Sedans

davidfitzgerald

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Harlingen, Texas
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Hey Everyone,

My wife and I bought a 2016 Genesis 3.8 AWD Ultimate Sedan on January 2, 2017 which came with the normal "Owner's Manual", but nothing covering the DIS, Multimedia and Navigation systems. I asked the dealer to get them for us and was told that they were not available and that I could just read them on-screen in the car.

I ended up calling Genesis Customer Support which told me the same thing as the dealer...they do not exist...they are not available...we can't get them for you.

It took a little persistance, but I finally talked to someone who made the extra effort to search around and find them in PDF format. She then sent them to me on a USB memory stick. I was told that they applied to all DH Sedans with the Ultimate trim package for 2015, 2016 and 2017 year models (Both the Hyundai Sedan and Genesis G80 versions).

I have stored them in a shared folder in my personal DropBox account.

Here are links to all three files:

DIS Manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y125q6uvbfg5pvw/2015 Genesis DIS Manual.pdf?dl=0

Multimedia Manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sqcg8xsy6fxnor5/2015 Genesis Multimedia System User's Manual.pdf?dl=0

Navigation Manual: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmtdkvpg9gd1lar/2015 Genesis Navigation Manual.pdf?dl=0

At least we can read them outside of the car now!

David

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

RJFSr

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Could someone please repost the PDFs. The dropbox links are not available anymore.
Thanks

Whitey

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Genesis Model Type

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

RJFSr

Genesis Model Type
Today, I picked up a complete set of manuals for a 2015 Genesis from my dealership, so somebody has them. I have a 2016, and I brought it to their attention that according to the 163 point inspection sheet for CPO vehicles, a set of manuals was to be with the vehicle.
The set was new and had an Owners manual, Owners Handbook Supplement, Multimedia [Nav and Radio], Airbag warning, Quick reference Guide, and a Service Log Book with pen. All in a nice flap pouch.
Looking at the controls in manuals, it looks like mine

Attachments

Whitey

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Saint Petersburg, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums