Display screen blank

Cmon

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis Coupe
2010 coupe has a dead display screen. Have read a couple of articles involving the pulling of fuses to reset the system. None of the fuses detailed in discussions match the fuse box in my car, see attached photo. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• PXL_20211217_210327910.jpg
    PXL_20211217_210327910.jpg
    308.6 KB · Views: 2

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
2010 coupe has a dead display screen. Have read a couple of articles involving the pulling of fuses to reset the system. None of the fuses detailed in discussions match the fuse box in my car, see attached photo. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I'd disconnect the negative battery cable if I could not find the right fuse.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Skyrick

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Coupe (2009-2016)
I have the same problem. 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8L Track. Took it in to the dealer and he said the entire head needed to be replaced, that's the touchscreen, radio, nav, and climate controls. They had it for three weeks before he called and said that part is discontinued. He gave me the part # 00201-G9006-FLT, but I can't find one anywhere.

led lit velossatech high performance big mouth ram air snorkels airscoops for your genesis
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners