Do Dealers ever rent a used Genesis for extended test drives

rdascher

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thread starter #1
I recently posted that i am looking to purchase a 2015 or 2016 G80 and was wondering if dealers ever consider renting one from their inventory for an extended road test of 2-3 days?
Would be a great way to find out how you fit in the car and what a couple hundred miles of highway feels like before you commit to multiple years of ownership.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Never heard of a rental but I have heard of dealers giving 24 hour test drives. Probably best to stop by and talk to someone about it. A local dealer here (not Genesis) has offered to let me take a car for a day. I did take one overnight and did buy it.

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
At one time Enterprise rented Genesis models, but not sure if they still do. They are usually Base Trim models, but should have the same drivability characteristics as the higher trims. But not sure if they would still have 2015 or 2016. Probably a 2017 G80 would drive the same.

rdascher

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thread starter #4
Good Idea on Enterprise, ill give them a call today and if they no longer rent Genesis models, ill try the extended test drive route - Thanks

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.