• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Downloadable Owners Manuals

Madduxman3104

Hasn't posted much yet...
Please let me know if there is a website that has a downloadable version of the 2013 Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec owners manual. It would be nice to have it on my Galaxy S III. The sights I saw were a little confusing.

Southern Boy

Registered Member
Here's how to get a manual and other documents that pertain to your vehicle.

To view manuals on line do the following:

Log on to www.hamservice.com Registration it's free.

Select Shop from left hand menu.

Enter VIN or year & model select “OM” from bar above VIN number select what manual you want view

Or just select “OM” from bar and see all available manuals for all years and models

Madduxman3104

Thank you. After posting the request for information I found that Hyundai has an app that you can download the manual. Unfortunately, the manual is not on there as of yet. It says it is coming soon. That could mean next week or in June of 2013.

Egregory

Thanks a bunch for the info, I am considering buying a 2010 Genesis and now I am able to look at the manuals ahead of time.

Al Nonymous

Here's how to get a manual and other documents that pertain to your vehicle.

To view manuals on line do the following:

Log on to www.hamservice.com Registration it's free.

Select Shop from left hand menu.

Enter VIN or year & model select “OM” from bar above VIN number select what manual you want view

Or just select “OM” from bar and see all available manuals for all years and models
FYI, www.hamservice.com website is dead (for sale).

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums