• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Drivers Information resetting when parked

Dpaffenroth

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
This morning I noticed the Blind Spot Detection (BSD) was not showing in HUD. Checking the settings it was not enabled in the HUD. I am 99.9% sure the BSD in HUD has been enabled since I bought the vehicle. I've re-enabled this setting and will monitor it in the future.

I think Victoria (name of my 2018 G80 Sport 3.3 HTRAC/AWD w/ 27K miles) has been reading this thread and is "busting my chops". Argggggggggggh! :mad::cool:
Having the same issue on my 2019 G80 Accumulated Info gets randomly reset and BSM icon on the HUD gets turned off. Taken to dealer twice, can't find anything wrong.

TinsleyC

Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Another update.
Another random reset after leaving work today. Gas tank between half and 3/4th full (so not close to being full). Also the blind spot monitor icon was also automatically unchecked, which seems like a safety concern. There is absolutely no way I accidentally pushed the bottoms to reset it and turn off BSM icon from displaying on the HUD.

Anyone have any ideas?
I think it was already said, but you do know it auto-resets after 4 hours, how long had it been?

Dpaffenroth

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I think it was already said, but you do know it auto-resets after 4 hours, how long had it been?
The drive info screen resets after some time but the accumulated info screen does not.
I have the same drive every day to work. About 1 hour, work 9+ hours and drive another hour home. The accumulated info continues to increase well over 4 hours until I manually reset it or this error occurs. I have had the hours timer up to 12:45 at the end of the week and mileage well over 300. Plus the BSM setting should never change automatically.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums