DRL Lights with Headlights?

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
My 17 G90 3.3T has a beautiful set of the lower daytime runners that turn off/deactivate when I turn on the headlights. Is there any way to have them run with the headlights at the same time? My 15 DH had the fog light setting that allowed you to run the upper and lower lights at the same time. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks.

waveman

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Alabama
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
According to the manual for my 2017 G90 (same vehicle as you), the DRLs are off when the headlights are turned on manually or automatically. I generally like to keep the DRLs on during the day. When the headlights are on, however, I don't think that the DRLs would do much to increase visibility. My 2011 Genesis had fog lights that I found to be much more cosmetic than functional.

AcerOne

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
According to the manual for my 2017 G90 (same vehicle as you), the DRLs are off when the headlights are turned on manually or automatically. I generally like to keep the DRLs on during the day. When the headlights are on, however, I don't think that the DRLs would do much to increase visibility. My 2011 Genesis had fog lights that I found to be much more cosmetic than functional.

Thanks for the reply. Its more for looks than actual light output but it doesnt look like Ill be getting my way.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.