Dual window on 9.2 screen

Kwdan

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I recently purchased a 2018 G80 ultimate with 9.2 screen. I can't get my "jukebox" to show and I can't do dual screen (Sirius/Nav). I thought I remember reading that I could do it. I've plugged in 3 portable usb drives and system doesn't recognize them. I have music on them. When I purchased car.. software 10.0 was in the system. I have updated to the latest release and I still can't do it.

Attachments

• 20200907_194545.jpg
    20200907_194545.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Don88

♪If You're Ready (Come Go With Me)♫ Staple Singers
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Vancouver WA U.S.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I recently purchased a 2018 G80 ultimate with 9.2 screen. I can't get my "jukebox" to show and I can't do dual screen (Sirius/Nav). I thought I remember reading that I could do it. I've plugged in 3 portable usb drives and system doesn't recognize them. I have music on them. When I purchased car.. software 10.0 was in the system. I have updated to the latest release and I still can't do it.
After plugging in the USB, select from the Media button on the dash, "USB Music"; it should play.

Kwdan

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
When I plug it
After plugging in the USB, select from the Media button on the dash, USB; it should play.
In.. system says "USB Device not recognized" so I can't select anything from home/ media

MrMegadeth

Registered Member
Houston, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
How is the drive formatted? I use FAT32. Also, maybe you have something weird like a weird directory structure or bit-rate.

The manual tells you everything you need to know about supported formats.

Kwdan

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
It's FAT 32..also tried microSD card in adapter.. regular SD card.. And I had the manual up on my phone while attempting to play/show files. Should my system allow me to have jukebox? Or is that for different (smaller screen)? And how to I get split screen? When I look in settings for nav map size it's greyed out (no adjustment)

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Don't think you can dual screen the 9,2. I never did.

See page 52 and 53 of the DIS manual for a better explanation but this may help:
List
You can view the desired image by searching
the image list included in Jukebox.
1. Press
    Or press [Menu] >
      2. Press the desired image.
      • Press [Menu] > [Now Playing] to move to
      the current playing screen.
      • Press [Menu] > [Delete] to delete the
      desired fi le. For more details, refer to
      “Deleting Address Book” on page 76.
      • Press [Menu] > [Clear Jukebox] to delete