Dumb Question

Big shot tazzo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Is there a underbody skid plate that i can purchase . The one i have is torn to shreds

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

toxicavenger70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Cheaper that I'd have thought. Junk yard is another place that would be cheap but could also be beat up over time.
Yeah I was surprised how cheap it is. Personally if it was made of plastic I would put one on our car. But that fiber crap does not handle much abuse at all.

Big shot tazzo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Cheaper that I'd have thought. Junk yard is another place that would be cheap but could also be beat up over time.
Went to the local junk yard they had not one Genesis there

PRINCE KEN

Registered Member
H TOWN TEXAS
Genesis Model Type
The thing was in shreds. As wimpy as it was the most it could do is to keep dirt off the undercarriage and engine.
It's a good idea to have it than not though It's still part of your car if you wish your car to last a little longer It protects under vehicle components from certain road hazards and accumulation rust and debris That's why it's called an undercover

toxicavenger70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
It's a good idea to have it than not though It's still part of your car if you wish your car to last a little longer It protects under vehicle components from certain road hazards and accumulation rust and debris That's why it's called an undercover
I know what it does. But I do not see me wanting to replace it every few years due to how delicate it is.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I know what it does. But I do not see me wanting to replace it every few years due to how delicate it is.
Do you drive on a lot of unpaved roads? Most of us never have a problem with wear.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners