Early designs!

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Awesome artwork. Do you have a digital render of this?
If there is someone who has rendering skills I could for sure use that $ervice.

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type

Ambush

Registered Member
Carolinas
DAMN THAT IS BAD ASS!! I could see this a Petit Lemans race prancing around. Congrats on your skills I love it.

Ambush

Registered Member
Carolinas
Appreciate it buddy, working on the front lip as we speak, trying to integrate the DRLs in it, and the spoiler is half way there!!! I haven’t gotten to diffuser yet but...soon! View attachment 32473 View attachment 32474 View attachment 32475 View attachment 32475 View attachment 32476 View attachment 32477 View attachment 32478 View attachment 32479
Are those switch backs? You are so talented. That orange gives it the KIA Telluride look.

Luciano13

Hasn't posted much yet...
Are those switch backs? You are so talented. That orange gives it the KIA Telluride look.
Yes, switch backs. I’m not planning on connecting them to the turn signals though. I want them on a different switch so i can run them as i want, when i want, white or amber!!! The trunk spoiler is carbon fiber as well!!

Ambush

Registered Member
Carolinas
Yes, switch backs. I’m not planning on connecting them to the turn signals though. I want them on a different switch so i can run them as i want, when i want, white or amber!!! The trunk spoiler is carbon fiber as well!!
RIGHT ON!!!! I cannot wait to see this.
The rear diffuser, will paint the carbon or leave it?

1stGenEverything

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
WOW! sick design, would you let anyone use these designs? I know a guy in colorado who does custom bodywork and I'm looking to talk to him to see what it will cost for this kind of work. Let me know cause I don't want to steal someone's designs. Thanks!

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners