• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Early impressions of the next-gen Genesis arriving in late 2013

bryantest

Hasn't posted much yet...
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/10/uk-hyundai-idUSLNE83900G20120410

In February, Hyundai's senior managers were summoned to something akin to a secret chamber in the headquarters complex- a spacious first-floor corner room that has no obvious door but which opens at the pull of a ring-shaped knob.

Inside, they were asked to evaluate the design of the next-generation Genesis premium sedan due to be unveiled late next year. To help them gauge its merits, it was parked alongside competing BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi models, said one of those taking part.

"The style is so different from what we've seen so far. I've never seen BMW looking so shabby," a Hyundai executive who saw the design said, asking not to be identified as he is not authorised to talk to the media.

:D

Ruissimo

Registered Member
Staff member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
"The style is so different from what we've seen so far. I've never seen BMW looking so shabby,"
Hmm... the Acuras with patented Acu-beak are also very different from everything else. It doesn't mean I like them. As a matter of fact, I wanna burn them all with fire.

I have a bad feeling about the next gen Genesis sedan.... I hope I'm wrong, 'cause I'd love to upgrade my Genny to the newer version in a couple of years...

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums