Eleanor is lowered

Tchan1982

Hasn't posted much yet...
Good looking drop, which model genesis you have and what size wheels? I just installed gt-s springs but my front rubs, tried rolling the fender but the didnt work out, currently have 255 michelin as 3plus, going to switch to conti dws06 with 245s, crossing fingers no rubbing or else i will need to purchase GT-F springs.

lykbutta

Registered Member
Thread starter #4
Yea Tchan..I really had the “wow” factor with the GT-F springs. My ‘13 Genesis was lowered on GT-S springs but I also had 245-35 in the front and no rub. I have the 2015 Genny now, tech package..3.8. I went with Blaque Diamond 20x9 offset in the front and 20x10 in the rear. I’m running 255/35/20 up front and 275/35/20 in the rear. BF Goodrich Comp 2 AS. When hitting some aggressive dips on the highway..yes..mine rub too..but it’s not very often. I can’t see going with anything more that GT-F on these. I love that it lowered it nice, but not extreme, and just gave me a sportier look with the Blaque Diamonds.

Tchan1982

Hasn't posted much yet...
Thanks lykbutta for info, yeah its any dips and hard turns it rubs, I have 20x9 and 20x10.5, really hoping its the 255 vs 245 and diff tires as i dont want to pay for another set of springs and install. Do you have more pics of the car, curious how the gap is?
Thanks

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.