Electrical issues with 2019 G70 Sport 3.3

RoniousBIG

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have had the car for 6 weeks and have approximately 1500 miles. The head unit has displayed some eccentricities over the past two weeks. For example, I have started to a black screen multiple times (no sound from radio), the parking cameras have stayed on after driving, the navigation on the mirror does not work ( error message shows on screen) and to top it all off the car was completely dead on Sunday after being driven for over an hour 12 hours before. It did take a jump start and the dealership was very quick to ask that I bring it in today. mostly just wanted to start this thread to keep everyone informed about what happens from here but if anyone has advice or similar stories please reply.

joschneider

Registered Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have had the car for 6 weeks and have approximately 1500 miles. The head unit has displayed some eccentricities over the past two weeks. For example, I have started to a black screen multiple times (no sound from radio), the parking cameras have stayed on after driving, the navigation on the mirror does not work ( error message shows on screen) and to top it all off the car was completely dead on Sunday after being driven for over an hour 12 hours before. It did take a jump start and the dealership was very quick to ask that I bring it in today. mostly just wanted to start this thread to keep everyone informed about what happens from here but if anyone has advice or similar stories please reply.
probably will get a new head unit, Ive had some issues like this but nothing persistent. Hope they get it fixed quickly for you so you get your car back