• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Equus great purchase experience!

Billymax

Hasn't posted much yet...
Akron, Ohio
I too had a great experience in my purchase of an Equus Ultimate. Had a chance to buy one at MSRP in Petersburg, VA (approx. 1.5 hrs away) but wound up going with Duncan Hyundai of Christianburg, VA, 4 hours away (230 mi) for a price well under MSRP. They did not have an Ultimate in-stock at the time and was not able to find one for me on the east coast. They did finally find one in Scottsdale, Arizona that had over $2,000 worth of dealer add-ons such as paint sealant, darkened rear windows, rear emblem replaced with the horse, nitrogen filled tires and a few other things, ALL FREE!!! And how about I got a 20 year, 200,000 mile limited warranty also free. It seems that Mr. Duncan also owns a warranty company.

Kevin Thomas, my sales rep was MORE than willing to bring me my car those 230 miles, but NAH, I didn't think so. That was reserved for me. What a break-in drive that was (S-W-E-E-T). I would highly recommend to anyone wanting not just the red carpet treatment, but a dealership and a sales rep willing to go that extra mile, to contact Kevin Thomas of Duncan Hyundai of Christiansburg, VA.
I wonder where they got the Horse for the back emblem. I would love to find one! Too cool!

setmind

Hasn't posted much yet...
You can get it from Ebay for $9.99 plus $3.99 shipping.

Am I the only one paying the Equus at MSRP? By reading the forum, the other members paid couple thousand less than the MSRP plus some freebies along with the car.

BacktoHyundaibychoice

Registered Member
Suburban Chicago
You can get it from Ebay for $9.99 plus $3.99 shipping.

Am I the only one paying the Equus at MSRP? By reading the forum, the other members paid couple thousand less than the MSRP plus some freebies along with the car.
Nah. I'm sure most of them are going for sticker now. Might change in a couple/few months though when the 5/8 comes out. Our 4/6 will look like ancient technology then and should be discounted!
:p

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums