Extended Warranty

Friday

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Thread starter #1
For those that have already purchased, did you also get the Premium Plus Plan for the Extended Warranty?

R.K.

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Haven't purchased yet, but I plan to get the Extended Warranty if I do. I've driven my last 2 vehicles until they died, so I think it makes sense for me.

Edmguy

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wasn't mentioned to me as an option... so no.

I usually don't keep cars long enough for that, but if the price is right it might be worth it to help with resale. I am interested to hear the pricing if anyone knows.

R.K.

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wasn't mentioned to me as an option... so no.

I usually don't keep cars long enough for that, but if the price is right it might be worth it to help with resale. I am interested to hear the pricing if anyone knows.
It's on the website ordering system:

EXTENDED WARRANTY: PREMIUM PLUS PLAN
$2,430.00
Ultimate protection for total peace-of-mind. All components and labour to repair any mechanical breakdown are covered (except for a select list of exclusions).
8 years / 160,000 km

Edmguy

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's on the website ordering system:

EXTENDED WARRANTY: PREMIUM PLUS PLAN
$2,430.00
Ultimate protection for total peace-of-mind. All components and labour to repair any mechanical breakdown are covered (except for a select list of exclusions).
8 years / 160,000 km
I do see that on the build section of the site now, but don't recall it when paying for the car online or giving the deposit. Wonder if that was a newer add on. I also don't recall having it mentioned to me. Anyone know if you can add that at anytime before your warranty expires?

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Has anyone seen a list of the exceptions?
Are you in the USA or Canada? They are talking about the Canada extended warranty. Warranties are different in each country. For example, the 10yr/100K mile powertrain warranty for original owners (at no extra charge) is only available in the USA. and that will affect the price of any extended warranties.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.