EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
CT
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Sounds almost like a faint sonar bleep
More info would help. Constant? Intermittent? Only when you do a certain action? Anything on the screen? Have you tried turning off the parking sensors to see if it stops?

r7irons

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
More info would help. Constant? Intermittent? Only when you do a certain action? Anything on the screen? Have you tried turning off the parking sensors to see if it stops?
Intrmittent, nothing on screen. I will try the parking sensors, thanks.

ReneL

Getting familiar with the group...
Nor Cal
I've heard something that seems like what you may be describing. In my case, it has happened probably less than a hand full of times. First time it was so quick and faint i though i must have imagined it. When it happened a few more times i knew it wasn't my imagination. However, it comes so intermittently and quickly that i can't even pinpoint much about it. The last time was a few days ago. Car was off, parked and I was standing outside getting something out from the passengers side. Probably space aliens lol.

r7irons

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I've heard something that seems like what you may be describing. In my case, it has happened probably less than a hand full of times. First time it was so quick and faint i though i must have imagined it. When it happened a few more times i knew it wasn't my imagination. However, it comes so intermittently and quickly that i can't even pinpoint much about it. The last time was a few days ago. Car was off, parked and I was standing outside getting something out from the passengers side. Probably space aliens lol.
I’m taking to the dealer Thursday, I’ll post results then.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.