First post accident photos smh

BG1114

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
First post and it’s accident picks. Rear ended by a 98 Volvo. Dropping off at dealer tomorrow for estimate. Just bought it in November 😞. And was just getting ready to put my wing on today glad I didn’t. I’m ok and the other driver is too that’s the main thing.

Attachments

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Ouch! that's at least 10K in damages! I hope every one is OK.

Dealer has nothing to do with this. Find and take it to some fancy body shop. You're not paying out of your own pocket to fix it. Make it right.

Welcome to the forum.

BG1114

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)

Dealer has nothing to do with this. Find and take it to some fancy body shop. You're not paying out of your own pocket to fix it. Make it right.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks my insurance company deals with a local Hyundai dealer for collision repair. Going to see what they estimate the damage to be. Everyone is good. Thanks again

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Sorry to see that but the most important thing is everyone is alright. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Welcome to the forum.
I took mine to the dealer because they have a body shop. More likely to have the ability to fix some of the electronics and sensors if damaged.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.