• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Fitzgerald Hyundai

Saabing

Registered Member
Does anyone have experience buying from and having service done by Fitzgerald Hyundai? If so, please share your experience with the Fitzway.

16UltV6Guy

Act as if....
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Jacksonville, FL
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I bought my 2016 CPO Ultimate sedan from them back in July. They are a no-haggle dealer on their pricing, although the trade-in value (if you have one) is negotiable. Also bought my Hyundai extended warranty through them at that time. They were fine to deal with....no funny business at all. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, although as always, YMMV.

Never had any service done by them, as they are across the state from me.....I just drove over there to get the car I wanted.

Vet

Registered Member
Hampton Roads, VA
Genesis Model Type
Fitzgerald Hyundai - Gaithersburg

Don’t expect a warm welcome in the service dept. I’d say its how New York customer service is portrayed negatively on tv shows and movies. They have a what do you want kind of feel. I consider myself to be thick skinned but that first impression was hard to ignore. I have no complaints about the work I had done yet, but won’t be back. I’ve gotten better service from a CarMax service dept.

Saabing

Registered Member
Fitzgerald Hyundai - Gaithersburg

Don’t expect a warm welcome in the service dept. I’d say its how New York customer service is portrayed negatively on tv shows and movies. They have a what do you want kind of feel. I consider myself to be thick skinned but that first impression was hard to ignore. I have no complaints about the work I had done yet, but won’t be back. I’ve gotten better service from a CarMax service dept.
Was it the Gaithersburg Fitzgerald location or another location?
Does carFax honor the Genesis warranty?

Vet

Registered Member
Hampton Roads, VA
Genesis Model Type
Was it the Gaithersburg Fitzgerald location or another location?
Does carFax honor the Genesis warranty?
Yes, the Gaithersburg location. I was at CarMax for a different vehicle. I‘m almost certain that you won’t be able to use your car’s manufacturers warranty there.

cappuccinoman

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I did not have a good experience buying a car from fitzgerald Hyundai at Rockville . The finance depart tried to steal $3000 from my transaction. But, luckily I had all my numbers printed out from email communication.

Their honest ads are full of crap !!.

Does anyone have experience buying from and having service done by Fitzgerald Hyundai? If so, please share your experience with the Fitzway.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums