• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Floor mats for G80

oldmaned

Sustaining Member
Franklin, TN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Has anyone tried the Auto Preme floor mats.I clicked on the advertisement on this page but can't get a good luck at how they would look in the G80.Wish I could get front and rear weather tech mats but apparently they are not availiable for the rear.

Windchaser

Getting familiar with the group...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Illinois
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Has anyone tried the Auto Preme floor mats.I clicked on the advertisement on this page but can't get a good luck at how they would look in the G80.Wish I could get front and rear weather tech mats but apparently they are not availiable for the rear.
I can't comment on the Auto Preme but I did the WeatherTech mats for my car. I have been very happy with them.

Starflyer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Seattle WA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I also got Weather Tech mats (front and rear) for my '18 G80 Sport. Black and they look great.

oldmaned

Sustaining Member
Franklin, TN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I also got Weather Tech mats (front and rear) for my '18 G80 Sport. Black and they look great.
I can order Weather Tech floor liners for front and rear,but only mats for the front.Am I missing something?I would appreciate a link to order Weather Tech mats for front and rear.I prefer the mats rather than the floor liners.
Thanks

Starflyer

Seattle WA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I can order Weather Tech floor liners for front and rear, but only mats for the front. Am I missing something?
My post was mistaken. I have the Weather Tech liners. Browsing the site, it appears to say they don't make "weather" mats for the rear. In my opinion, the liners are easier to clean. I'm not a big fan of rubber mats with all the ridges.

My Genesis G80 has the black interior and the Weather Tech matches it very well. In previous vehicles, I had liners in tan and grey which gave the appearance of a "working" truck, but I think the black version hardly shows up to the eye.

Windchaser

Getting familiar with the group...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Illinois
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I should correct my earlier post. I do not have the mats, I have the WeatherTech liners. I have a black interior and the black liners. While they don't look as nice as the carpeted mats they look nice. Given I live in snow country and they love to use salt in the Chicago area during the winter I appreciate the extra protection the liners give me. I even got the line for the trunk as well.

oldmaned

Sustaining Member
Franklin, TN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I should correct my earlier post. I do not have the mats, I have the WeatherTech liners. I have a black interior and the black liners. While they don't look as nice as the carpeted mats they look nice. Given I live in snow country and they love to use salt in the Chicago area during the winter I appreciate the extra protection the liners give me. I even got the line for the trunk as well.
Thanks for all the replies.Has anyone checked out the leather looking auto preen mats advertised on this page.I prefer the weather tech mats but the auto preen look interesting.

Starflyer

Seattle WA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I agree that the Auto Preen mats look great, but I get the impression they would be better in a Porsche coupe. Weather Tech (in black) blends into the floor where Auto Preen seems to shout, LOOK AT ME AND MY STITCHING. Woe when they get a bit of mud on them.

oldmaned

Sustaining Member
Franklin, TN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I agree that the Auto Preen mats look great, but I get the impression they would be better in a Porsche coupe. Weather Tech (in black) blends into the floor where Auto Preen seems to shout, LOOK AT ME AND MY STITCHING. Woe when they get a bit of mud on them.
I agree,I will have to get the weather tech floor liners if I want weather tech.

pmcjr

Been here awhile...
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Fuddy

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I got the WeatherTech floor liners in black (447381 front and 447002 rear). Picked them up from CarID. They fit and look great for the 2018 G80 Sport. Function is important for me.

Skeeterman

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Has anyone experienced their OEM front passenger-side mat curl down toward floor? Either its defective or the mat is too heavy for the backside slope of the footwell.

suunyraven

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
US $72.76 30% OFF|Custom Logo Car Floor Mats for Hyundai Genesis Sedan 2015 2019 Custom Fit All Weather Carpet waterproof Auto Floor Mats-in Floor Mats from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

i bought it from the above link. In China Genesis is still Hyundai so dont worry it covers from 2015 -2019 model. i have 2016 model which is hyundai Genesis. if you guys have G80 that it is good to purchase the product. i love it. really add luxurious feels. it fits well and wraps around the seat rail nicely. must purchase. dont waste money on plastic. when you make the purchase go to message center and inform the guy your year and model and left hand drive. i live in hawaii and got the product about 25 days later. it came as two separate packages.

20190718_233101.jpg20190718_233210.jpg20190718_232804.jpg20190718_232527.jpgCapture.JPG

rroyce46

Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I live in Canada so this recommendation is unfortunately just for you
U.S.A owners. While visiting the U.S last month I found Costco sells universal fit Weathertech
VERY large floormats that only require very slight trimming of drivers mat around the accelerator
pedal. Not liners but fit is great & a set of 4 including the rear is $29.99.They are even available in Black ,Grey or Beige. If you don't like them you know Costco will take them back no questions asked too. Great value & Weathertech quality for the price.
Driving a Genesis is all about value for the $$ & why not get a BIG bang for you buck!
just my 1.4 Canadian cents worth.

1567179403462.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums