Florida here!

amartz

Registered Member
Jacksonville, FL
Will do, which part of town do you live at, east by the beachs or west/orange park area.

Just sorting that all out. Just started here, new to the area. I'm staying at a place at the end of the SouthEast connector, off Merrill. Want to try to find a place by the 4th of July weekend. Was going to drive around this evening, but with all these thunderstorms rolling thru..... :(

You weren't downtown Monday afternoon, were you? I followed a Genesis out the connector that looked a lot like yours, rebadged and all.

2011 Genesis 4.6

Been here awhile...
Jax Fl
monday as in yesterday no, but I was last week

what are you looking for (in a place to live) I have been house hunting (place to rent) and so have come across several things maybe one of them will interest you.

Sal Collaziano

Genesis Motors Forum
Staff member
Palm Beach, Florida
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Tampa area here. Tons of Gens over here- Coupes, Sedans- you name it.
There's a lot here on the Palm Beach side as well. We need to get a good meet going some time soon...

Tampa_Gen_13

Registered Member
Tampa, FL
Tampa area here. Tons of Gens over here- Coupes, Sedans- you name it.

None of the Sedans are modified beyond wheels. At least not that I have seen beyond my own.

amartz

Registered Member
Jacksonville, FL
I've been surprised by how many G1 & G2 sedans and coupes I've seen around here in the Jacksonville area.

whizkid

Hasn't posted much yet...
2015 Genesis Empire Grey w Blk Int ..... Sig Package
from Wellington ( Palm Beach County )

guybo

Registered Member
None of the Sedans are modified beyond wheels. At least not that I have seen beyond my own.

Ever since I read this I have watched and I don't believe I have seen any modded sedans. There are a ton of us with modded coupes though. There are a few that are built, most are just lowered and have cosmetic mods.

Mine has a few cosmetic mods, but I'm working on full bolts-ons and a tune, one paycheck at a time. I'm not going to lower it- the floods this month have convinced me that the stock height is plenty low.

ghicks99

Been here awhile...

There are modified sedans around here. Ive been bagged for the last year:D Im in Tampa/Wesley Chapel area.

Last edited:

Niche79

Getting familiar with the group...
Kissimmee, FL
Had to swing by and say hello! I plan to pick one of these up for a future family car in the next month or two. Just holding off to see how much extra I can put down before the baby comes and I need the 4 door in my life! Test drove one on Saturday night and fell in love:) I am stuck between staying with the white one or going with the Ibiza blue for the extra money since I love the color! Anyhow, do you guys just hang with 4 door sedans or ever meet with Genesis coupes as well?
Illl be sure to swing in and say hi once the purchase is done!

tmf2004

Registered Member
treasure coast here... stuart

kf4zra

Registered Member
Tampa, FL
Land O Lakes FL here, just north of Tampa. 2015 V8 Ultimate

Alwaysforward

Been here awhile...
South Florida - Treasure Coast
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Land O Lakes FL here, just north of Tampa. 2015 V8 Ultimate

Congrats on the new ride. Sharp looking color under the lights for sure.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Will be Parrish in October when the house is done. Here now picking out cabinets, etc.
Saw only one 1G on the way down, but there are others in the area that I've seen in the past. Many more than I see at home.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums