Hasn't posted much yet...
Jacksonville, Fl.
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Jacksonville. (Southside)

spirit73

Lakeland/ Auburndale fl
Hi guys I am in the cental part of the state and would love to get something started maybe something like meeting for dinner somewhere near Orlando and drinks. Just let me know would be glad to help organize something
Larry

sgrenald

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Savannah
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Savannah, here (I drive down to Miami every few months to visit family)

I don’t own a Genesis yet, but I think my dealer will find me the one I want in he next couple of months

twobits21

Registered Member
Any recommended sales manager/associate in South Florida? I have been to two dealers in Broward County, with subpar experiences at both. Please let me know. Thanks

twobits21

Registered Member
Anyone know if the G70 qualifies as a low emissions vehicle, and therefore would qualify for an I-95 express pass waiver? Currently drive a BMW 428i and it qualified surprisingly but I don't know where to find the list of vehicles that do. TIA!

Hueydriver

Registered Member
Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Any recommended sales manager/associate in South Florida? I have been to two dealers in Broward County, with subpar experiences at both. Please let me know. Thanks

Did you visit Rick Case Genesis in Weston, not the one in Fort Lauderdale)? I have a Vietnam buddy there, Paul. If you go, tell him that his buddy Captain Andy sent ya! He calls me Cappy.

twobits21

Registered Member
Did you visit Rick Case Genesis in Weston, not the one in Fort Lauderdale)? I have a Vietnam buddy there, Paul. If you go, tell him that his buddy Captain Andy sent ya! He calls me Cappy.

Have not been there yet. Will head there tomorrow. Thank you!

FLv8

Never late in the V8
Jacksonville, FL
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
New Genesis owner.

Jacksonville, Fla

Anyone in my backyard?

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums