• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Florida here!

sgrenald

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Savannah
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Savannah, here (I drive down to Miami every few months to visit family)

I don’t own a Genesis yet, but I think my dealer will find me the one I want in he next couple of months

twobits21

Registered Member
Any recommended sales manager/associate in South Florida? I have been to two dealers in Broward County, with subpar experiences at both. Please let me know. Thanks

twobits21

Registered Member
Anyone know if the G70 qualifies as a low emissions vehicle, and therefore would qualify for an I-95 express pass waiver? Currently drive a BMW 428i and it qualified surprisingly but I don't know where to find the list of vehicles that do. TIA!

Hueydriver

Registered Member
Miramar, Florida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Any recommended sales manager/associate in South Florida? I have been to two dealers in Broward County, with subpar experiences at both. Please let me know. Thanks
Did you visit Rick Case Genesis in Weston, not the one in Fort Lauderdale)? I have a Vietnam buddy there, Paul. If you go, tell him that his buddy Captain Andy sent ya! He calls me Cappy.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums