FOR SALE: 4.6L Magnaflow Exhaust

Thread starter #1

ASHDUMP

Registered Member
Hi everyone -

I am selling my Magnaflow exhaust for the Genesis 4.6L. The duel exhaust has been used for 4 days and I've come to the conclusion that it is not for me. The exhaust "note" is very nice and fits the car and engine well. The mufflers and tips are in perfect condition and I would ship the entire system in the same box it came in.

I am selling the entire kit for $450 which includes shipping. So basically, you'd be saving $100 from the lowest price you can find on the internet. My HUGE loss is your gain.

Also, the biggest reason why I'm selling the exhaust is because of the line of work I'm in. At any given moment I could have prospective clients sitting shotgun in the Genesis and they might not be taken to the smooth sweet sounds of the Magnaflow!

If you are interested in this kit PM me through this website. I will only accept personal check or money order. It will be shipped UPS ground.

Thanks for looking.

ck2118

Getting familiar with the group...
That is a heck of a price. I'd buy this from you but my money is tied up in a vacation I'm taking next week.

Somebody is going to get a great deal... Good luck on the sale Ash. If it's still around when I get back (doubt it) I'll send you a msg.

flyboy2

Been here awhile...
You can always leave the tips on and just re-install your original mufflers, if you saved them-- Your exhaust man will probably be able to sell the MF exhausts- Went through the same senario.

DubaiRich

Registered Member
Plantation, FL
The innerds haven't burned out yet and you have it for sale!!

Don't mind my jealousy for not waiting a few days before buying mine!!!

DubaiRich

Registered Member
Plantation, FL
Went ot the local muffler shop for a quote to do the install...$170...I thought what da
h3ll is he thinking.

Anyone know what a resonable rate is to install??

mcalo920

Hasn't posted much yet...
Hi everyone -

I am selling my Magnaflow exhaust for the Genesis 4.6L. The duel exhaust has been used for 4 days and I've come to the conclusion that it is not for me. The exhaust "note" is very nice and fits the car and engine well. The mufflers and tips are in perfect condition and I would ship the entire system in the same box it came in.

I am selling the entire kit for $450 which includes shipping. So basically, you'd be saving $100 from the lowest price you can find on the internet. My HUGE loss is your gain.

Also, the biggest reason why I'm selling the exhaust is because of the line of work I'm in. At any given moment I could have prospective clients sitting shotgun in the Genesis and they might not be taken to the smooth sweet sounds of the Magnaflow!

If you are interested in this kit PM me through this website. I will only accept personal check or money order. It will be shipped UPS ground.

Thanks for looking.

I’m interested, do you still have It? Please email me: mcalo920@comcast.net, thanks.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.