Front end car bra for the G70

Soma

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Has anyone been able to find one? I have searched on line with no success.
Are you talking about a PPF (paint protection film) clear bra or one of those ugly leathery looking things that (usually older) people put on their cars?

Toddasaurus

Robots, lasers, dinosaurs.
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's all about clear PPF now. Any wrapping shop can custom apply one for you, many tint shops do as well. You don't need anything specifically made for the G70 if you go that route. Besides, no one really makes custom car bras anymore for new cars.....because, well, wraps and PPF.

Bastiat

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I started looking for the bras when I was quoted $1200 for the 3M film. This was just for the hood and the mirrors. Guess I’ve been out of touch!

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's all about clear PPF now. Any wrapping shop can custom apply one for you, many tint shops do as well. You don't need anything specifically made for the G70 if you go that route. Besides, no one really makes custom car bras anymore for new cars.....because, well, wraps and PPF.
Correct. My brother has a Printing company and do this all the time, mainly wrapping cars and trucks with personalized graphics.

maxsilver

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The dealer I bought my demo G70 had a Llumar Platinum film installed on the front facing areas of the car, including bumper, hood, mirrors and front fenders. It is a very expensive product at over $3000 Canadian, but it is supposed to have a lifetime warranty, and has regenerative properties as well. I wouldn't have likely spent this kind of money myself for something like this, but since it was already installed by the dealer and I got the car at a nice discount as a demo I'll see how it holds up over time.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.