• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Front Nose Bra

Dadsgenesis

Registered Member
Just purchased a used 2013 Genesis sedan. Planning a road trip and have been looking for a nose bra to keep the trash
Off of the front end. Only one I can find is for the coupe. Anyone know of one for the sedan. Thx JM

Dadsgenesis

Registered Member
I know that coltan made the for the 2011 Genesis sedan.
Looked at the 2011 compared to the 2013, the body style of the font end is very close. Wondering if a mask for a 2011 would fit on my 2013? Thx

Rey

Registered Member
Salem, OR
Had a Coltan bra for my '11 4.6 Sedan. On a long trip a corner became loose and wore away paint. My fault for not observing loose corner, but just assumed it would stay "tight".

Since then I have gone to "clear bra" on my road cars, which I think is a much better solution.

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums