• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Front sensors sticking out ?

AcemanX

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I'm actually not sure what these are but today after I got to work I noticed the 2 square things that are on each side of the front bumper were actually sticking out, and I have never seen them like that, it also did snow last night, I've attached pictures... if i try to nudge them back in, they don't seem to budge, in or out, and I don't want to push too hard, does anybody know why they'r like that? I have the genny with tech package with the front parking sensors

Attachments

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I'm actually not sure what these are but today after I got to work I noticed the 2 square things that are on each side of the front bumper were actually sticking out, and I have never seen them like that, it also did snow last night, I've attached pictures... if i try to nudge them back in, they don't seem to budge, in or out, and I don't want to push too hard, does anybody know why they'r like that? I have the genny with tech package with the front parking sensors
Headlight washers. Probably froze when they came out. They only come on once if you hit the washer button at night.

Suburbazine

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Louisiana
Genesis Model Type

AcemanX

Genesis Model Type
Headlight washers. Probably froze when they came out. They only come on once if you hit the washer button at night.
How do i put them back in? Just use the headlight washers?

AcemanX

Genesis Model Type
I went back out to my car and the wipers were back in by themselves, thanks guys!

RyanB

Getting familiar with the group...
Elmhurst, IL
Put some extreme weather windshield washer fluid in and flush out the old fluid. Prestone De-Icer fluid works great. We had multiple days here last week -15 below and I used mine daily with no issues while parking outside.

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport