First Generation FS - 2012 Genesis Sedan R-Spec $17,800

HeatNuts

Hasn't posted much yet...
I have owned this car since December of 2015, but it is time to move on. I am in no particular hurry to sell, but I am getting bored of it and want something a bit "sportier".

You guys know the details on these cars, so I won't go into them.

It isn't without it's chips and knicks here and there since it is 5 years old and has 66k miles, but I'd give the exterior an 9/10 and the interior a 9.5/10. NEW TIRES AND ALIGNMENT DONE OCTOBER 11TH. I change the oil regularly with full-synthetic oil. It is professionally detailed once a year and has a fresh coat of wax applied roughly once every 3 months. I am stickler for a clean and well-maintained vehicle. It still has its 10 year/100,000 limited powertrain factory warranty. 20% tint on all windows. 35% tint on the windshield.

Couple things of note:
- It got a new transmission covered under the powertrain warranty last October due to a hard shift from 2nd to 3rd gear. Everything is good to go, and has about 24k on the new transmission.
- This past February, I was sitting at a stoplight and was bumped into as the light was turning green. Very minor damage (very light imprint from the car's license plate holder), but it was fixed flawlessly by a good body shop locally. A friend is the owner.

I keep this car clean enough to eat off of inside and out year-round. I still have the original owner's manual and window sticker. I do have a wheel lock key as well. I absolutely love what this car provides as far as all-around bang for the buck, but it is time to move on since I found something else I want.

Let me know if anyone has any questions!

- Keenan

Pics are available, but you'll have to ask me to email them to you. This site's picture uploading tools are cancer. Or you can see them on my Cars.com ad: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/717651064/overview/

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums