FS: 2015 White front, rear bumpers and skirts. (Tri-cities, WA local pickup)

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
Hi all, I did the G80 sport front and rear bumper upgrade 2 years ago and no longer need the OEM 2015 bumpers. Prefer local pick up located in Tri-cites WA. If FS is not allowed in sub-forum please move to correct section.

Have the following.

Front bumper with silver grill, trim and CC cover no parking sensors in white pearl. Everything in good shape sold as whole package. - 600
20171013_160121.jpg
Rear bumper with exhaust tips, under cover and reflectors no parking sensors in white pearl. - 225
OEM side skirts does have a rip on the corners from when removing. - 150 for both
Radiator top cover piece the one that spans from left to right, brand new in bag. - 200
Rear bumper mounts and crash beam. - 50

Currently everything is packed up and snowing so will have some pics later of the items. Feel free to PM me.

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
True, thanks for the heads up. But yea I don't wanna ship this lol.

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

namja

Snoho County, WA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Oh the only reason why I even brought it up was because there is one person in WA that posted something. But I think that's the only one in the region that I saw lol...

A better idea could be posting in PNW KDM and/or KDM Registry. I know there are some Washingtonians...

1FstYota

Registered Member
WA
Oh the only reason why I even brought it up was because there is one person in WA that posted something. But I think that's the only one in the region that I saw lol...

A better idea could be posting in PNW KDM and/or KDM Registry. I know there are some Washingtonians...
Nice, will check that out. Yea this stuff is taking up a lot of room in the garage.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners