G P S (navigation) update

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
My dealer says doesn't matter when update comes out, update will not be done till
my one year anniversary date.
I purchased mine in Oct. 2017 also
Got mine directly from mapnsoft. Bought my G80 last October too. Perhaps your dealer just does not want to invest the time? In any case, make sure you get the last one one the last day of your 3 year service.

I don't see any limits from what it says on the website.
Welcome to the official navigation map update site for your Genesis vechicle.
All new Genesis vehicles come with three years of complimentary updates.

Gene2

Been here awhile...
Mapnsoft will not sell the update for the G90 to us.
We have to get it from dealer, we don't get a choice
on the web site like you do for a G80

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Mapnsoft will not sell the update for the G90 to us.
We have to get it from dealer, we don't get a choice
on the web site like you do for a G80
I know this is the G90 forum but has anyone with a G80 ever gotten two or more updates less than a year apart?

G80guy

Been here awhile...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I know this is the G90 forum but has anyone with a G80 ever gotten two or more updates less than a year apart?
I bought my 2018 G80 in Jan this year and got a new update and installed it just a couple of weeks ago. I login to Mapnsoft website and it said there was a new update click here to order it (free) and a few days later they sent me the update on a SD card and I installed it.

Your question was 2 or more not sure you count the one that came with the car or not?

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I bought my 2018 G80 in Jan this year and got a new update and installed it just a couple of weeks ago. I login to Mapnsoft website and it said there was a new update click here to order it (free) and a few days later they sent me the update on a SD card and I installed it.

Your question was 2 or more not sure you count the one that came with the car or not?
No in my question the one that came with the car does not count. I was asking if any owner had downloaded two versions themselves within a year.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.