• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 (2019-2020) TPMS Sensors

superppatel

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hello,

I am looking to buy a set of Winter Tires and Rims set. By default they don't come with TPMS sensors unless you spend $60/tire. Even after paying that price they will have to waken up by a dealer since they come in a sleep state. Some says that driving the car over 40Km/H would wake them up and connect them to the car computer.

As per the form discussions here some have suggested to buy the part number 52933-J5000. It's a Stinger TPMS sensor and proves to be compatible with the G70 (2019-2020).

My question is that do I have to have the TPMS sensor. Will the car throw any TPMS warning lights on the dash if I don't have it installed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys are awesome!

Thank You :)

Husky

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hello,

I am looking to buy a set of Winter Tires and Rims set. By default they don't come with TPMS sensors unless you spend $60/tire. Even after paying that price they will have to waken up by a dealer since they come in a sleep state. Some says that driving the car over 40Km/H would wake them up and connect them to the car computer.

As per the form discussions here some have suggested to buy the part number 52933-J5000. It's a Stinger TPMS sensor and proves to be compatible with the G70 (2019-2020).

My question is that do I have to have the TPMS sensor. Will the car throw any TPMS warning lights on the dash if I don't have it installed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. You guys are awesome!

Thank You :)
I'm pretty sure you'll get annoying warnings.

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have a spare set of OEM TPMS sensors if anyone is interested. I was going to get another set of wheels/tires for summer this year and then just got too busy and now I am thinking it isn't worth it anymore. (I keep changing my mind, but will come up with a price that is better than Amazon or eBay)

I will try to post a picture tomorrow.

superppatel

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have a spare set of OEM TPMS sensors if anyone is interested. I was going to get another set of wheels/tires for summer this year and then just got too busy and now I am thinking it isn't worth it anymore. (I keep changing my mind, but will come up with a price that is better than Amazon or eBay)

Too late bro. I have placed the order on Sep 26 and it's already shipped. If you would have changed your mind a week ago I would have bought from you. 😯 I am in Calgary.

You can sell them faster on Marketplace and Kijiji with picture and part number. People who bought G70 this year might be looking for them right now. Prime timing to sell them.

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Too late bro. I have placed the order on Sep 26 and it's already shipped. If you would have changed your mind a week ago I would have bought from you. 😯 I am in Calgary.

You can sell them faster on Marketplace and Kijiji with picture and part number. People who bought G70 this year might be looking for them right now. Prime timing to sell them.
Yeah, that is what I am thinking too.

And that is too bad, I am constantly in Calgary too so would have been an easy deal.

REFISH

Vancouver BC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Hi Edmguy. Newer member here. Well I have been lurking for a while but I got my new G70 3.3T Sport last month. I am in both Edmonton and Calgary frequently for work and would be interested in your spare TPMS sensors. I couldn't figure out how to send you a direct message (I'm not sure if I need a minimum number of posts first) but if you can message me I can give you my email or phone number to discuss.

Attached is a photo of the new ride in HG. Been a blast so far.

Attachments

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi Edmguy. Newer member here. Well I have been lurking for a while but I got my new G70 3.3T Sport last month. I am in both Edmonton and Calgary frequently for work and would be interested in your spare TPMS sensors. I couldn't figure out how to send you a direct message (I'm not sure if I need a minimum number of posts first) but if you can message me I can give you my email or phone number to discuss.

Attached is a photo of the new ride in HG. Been a blast so far.
Our cars are twins! I will find the TPMS this weekend and send you a message. I think you have to be a member for a bit before they give you the "privilege" of sending messages lol

superppatel

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Our cars are twins! I will find the TPMS this weekend and send you a message. I think you have to be a member for a bit before they give you the "privilege" of sending messages lol
Hi,

Have you sold your sensors yet? If not, please shoot me a text at 587-968-2770 and we can work out a deal. I am in Calgary btw.

REFISH

Vancouver BC
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi Edmguy. Just curious if u sent me a message? I don't see anything yet and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. If you're no longer selling I will need to place an order online soon. Thanks.

Hoodeani

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hi Edmguy, I am
Brand new here, but I would like to buy those from you. Im in Airdrie. Could e transfer or paypall, let me know.

Last edited:
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums