• Just a quick message to let you know that we now have a JB4 Support Forum so questions can be asked once, in one place, rather than the same question being asked and answered in the G70, G80 and G90 forums. You can find the forum on the main page in the forum list - or click here.

G70 at Auto Shows?

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Our local car show is coming in about 3 weeks (Orange County International Auto Show.)

Per the show map, Genesis has 6482 square feet between Maserati and Infiniti. They are supposed to have the GV80 there, so let’s see if they can get a G70 (or two or three) squeezed in there.

I had originally been expecting to actually have the G70 before October, but being in California...who knows. Sad that that the G70 will not likely be sold first in Genesis USAs home state, but time will tell.

Attachments

ACCHRM

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hm...I almost gave up on the G70 for the 2019 Volvo S60, they are both supposed to come out around the same time with the difference that we know the price of the Volvo lol. I'm from San Diego, so I might drop by to see if they have each of them out there!

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Edmonton had a few G70's at our autoshow back in mid-April. Granted it was about the exact week the cars showed up and were available to buy. I can't see why they wouldn't be putting them into local auto shows in the US now.

Toddasaurus

Hasn't posted much yet...
OR
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Our local car show is coming in about 3 weeks (Orange County International Auto Show.)

Per the show map, Genesis has 6482 square feet between Maserati and Infiniti. They are supposed to have the GV80 there, so let’s see if they can get a G70 (or two or three) squeezed in there.

I had originally been expecting to actually have the G70 before October, but being in California...who knows. Sad that that the G70 will not likely be sold first in Genesis USAs home state, but time will tell.
Jealous. The Portland International Auto Show isn't until January. I can't wait, I love going to car shows, almost as much as my little daughter. Haha.

rapidus

I’ll be at the OC Show and the LA Auto Show. I’d expect them to take it to the latter unless they still “aren’t ready.” I’d love to at least sit in the thing.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.