G70 Lips, Tails and Skirts

AnyVare

Hasn't posted much yet...
VA
I thought I'd start a thread to keep track of the aftermarket add-ons for front lips/damns, trunk spoilers/lips, rear diffusers and side skirts. And maybe Sal will create separate section for stores and parts?

Nd1017

Registered Member
This is the only place I've been able to find with these aftermarket parts:

Hyundai motors accessories

However it seems to be Korean and has no pricing.

I'd be interested to know if anywhere else has items!
Agreed with TOGuy242 the parts are infact on eBay under the seller genie_shop. They ship from Korea. I messaged them and got prices if anyone wants to try and buy. Just got tints and clear bra so no money left for me to spend on the car lol

Attachments

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Agreed with TOGuy242 the parts are infact on eBay under the seller genie_shop. They ship from Korea. I messaged them and got prices if anyone wants to try and buy. Just got tints and clear bra so no money left for me to spend on the car lol
Their trunk lid spoiler isn't too bad. Not really a fan of anything else they've got, though...

Thanks for posting those prices! Good info.

Nd1017

Registered Member
Their trunk lid spoiler isn't too bad. Not really a fan of anything else they've got, though...

Thanks for posting those prices! Good info.
Another piece of info I tried to make an offer and they stopped responding so that's probably lowest price. All ABS plastic from what I can tell

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hmmmmm, looking at that intercooler ... but looks like they only have for the 2.0T. The auto close motor for the trunk might be an interesting addition ...

Jonny Tig sells a solid looking intercooler for the Stinger, I am assuming it will fit the G70 w/out any modifications (piping are frame components are almost identical in the front on both cars).

https://www.jonnytig.com/kia

Nd1017

Registered Member
With zero carbon fiber on the car...might look silly. Perhaps with a trunk lip and front splitter to match.
Agreed. I can't find any spoiler or front lips available yet. In the future hoping to add a spoiler, side skirts, front lips, and the mirror caps 😁

Maybe even be a little bit more odd and wrap the roof with CF vinyl

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.