• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 manual future

Lodger

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sounds like Genesis will kill the manual in one or two years because the upgraded engine. Any chance of offering a manual for the new engine with Rev matching?

LandOfConfusion

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sounds like Genesis will kill the manual in one or two years because the upgraded engine. Any chance of offering a manual for the new engine with Rev matching?
Links or sources for the information? I hadn’t heard either way. I suspect the decision will be a business one, not a technical one.

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
all signs point to the 6MT going away once the 2.5T comes online, and this is also according to C&D and a few other publications. HKM doesn't have a 6MT available that can handle the increased torque, and it is doubtful they'll invest in a new one which will.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums