G70 Owner's Manual

jlin101

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Has anyone been able to download G70 Owner's Manual in PDF? English, of course. The only manual available from Genesis Korea is Korean, even when the menu is in English. It's a shame that more and more auto makers make owner's manual only available to actual owners.

mikemu30

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Has anyone been able to download G70 Owner's Manual in PDF? English, of course. The only manual available from Genesis Korea is Korean, even when the menu is in English. It's a shame that more and more auto makers make owner's manual only available to actual owners.
How about they make the car available first??

jlin101

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
How about they make the car available first??
LOL, of course. I am so bored by all the waiting, having watched most of the G70-related videos, non-English ones included, multiple times that I want to look at the owner's manual.

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ anything you need to know from the OM? i could look for the info in my OM if there's something specific you're after...

jlin101

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
^ anything you need to know from the OM? i could look for the info in my OM if there's something specific you're after...
Ha ha, I was just very bored and just curious to know stupid things like rear turn signal and reverse light bulb types so I can get a "head-start" looking into LED replacement. Very silly, I know...

Miked218

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm buying a G70 3.3t Sport AWD model and want to switch out the wheels and tires. I live in Chicago. Am I able to install front 255/35/19 and rear 275/35/19 without damaging the car in any way like the suspension or electronic controls or voiding any of the warranty and/or genesis services that is included when you purchase the car?

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm buying a G70 3.3t Sport AWD model and want to switch out the wheels and tires. I live in Chicago. Am I able to install front 255/35/19 and rear 275/35/19 without damaging the car in any way like the suspension or electronic controls or voiding any of the warranty and/or genesis services that is included when you purchase the car?
Are you planning on doing this on the stock rims? You can only fit a 245 with the front and then 255 on the rear because they are only 8 an 8.5 inch wide respectively.

If you plan to go with aftermarket rims you will have to do some measuring depending on what wheels and spec you want to get. I am unsure whether it will be a problem with the all wheel drive system

Miked218

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Are you planning on doing this on the stock rims? You can only fit a 245 with the front and then 255 on the rear because they are only 8 an 8.5 inch wide respectively.

If you plan to go with aftermarket rims you will have to do some measuring depending on what wheels and spec you want to get. I am unsure whether it will be a problem with the all wheel drive system
I'm buying the Malloca Blue and aftermarket wheels. They are the Ferrada FR2 19x8.5/10.5 Matte Bronze Concave Wheel for the front and 19x9.5 for the rear. Then putting these tires on the wheels on the front
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 255/35ZR-19
and on the rear
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 P275/35R-19

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm buying the Malloca Blue and aftermarket wheels. They are the Ferrada FR2 19x8.5/10.5 Matte Bronze Concave Wheel for the front and 19x9.5 for the rear. Then putting these tires on the wheels on the front
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 255/35ZR-19
and on the rear
Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 P275/35R-19

View attachment 18507
Again I am unsure about the AWD system but I would take measurements and check offsets to make sure the wheels actually fit. I am unsure about how much clearance there is.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.