• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G70 sport wheels with 2019 G80 center caps?

DKnMP

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Cheers! Got any more pics by any chance? I've already ordered them before even thinking about how they'd look!

cmcdavis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Cheers! Got any more pics by any chance? I've already ordered them before even thinking about how they'd look!
No that's all I have right now. You are going to love them. The copper is just the accent needed to play off the copper in the headlights.

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Regarding center caps: I oriented my caps so all were wings out horizontal and in a week they moved to random locations. Anyone know a way to increase the friction so they do not rotate without fixing them permanently to the wheel. Properly oriented caps are a small elegant touch.

danygenesis

Genesis owner
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Regarding center caps: I oriented my caps so all were wings out horizontal and in a week they moved to random locations. Anyone know a way to increase the friction so they do not rotate without fixing them permanently to the wheel. Properly oriented caps are a small elegant touch.
They change position not because they move but because tires don't move equally, everytime you turn the outer tires rotate more than the inner tires. The only way you can have the center caps centered all the time is using a Self-righting (centered) wheel caps like the ones from Rolls-Royce or the new BMW

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Stop driving your car :hillarious:

Alfer

Registered Member
USA
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Seriously?? :oops:

FastEddie

“Did you check the safety manual?” -Yogi Bear
Gilbert, AZ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
They change position not because they move but because tires don't move equally, everytime you turn the outer tires rotate more than the inner tires. The only way you can have the center caps centered all the time is using a Self-righting (centered) wheel caps like the ones from Rolls-Royce or the new BMW
[/URL]
That or only drive straight 🤣. (Even then the fronts and rears would still be off due to the circumference being slightly different ).

Mr. Incredible

SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I want these, but I'm nervous they'll clash with the red brakes on the 3.3T. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
I don't think they would clash, but painting the bronze area to match your car's body color (possibly with correction paint?) might look pretty sweet.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums