• Just a quick message to let you know that we now have a JB4 Support Forum so questions can be asked once, in one place, rather than the same question being asked and answered in the G70, G80 and G90 forums. You can find the forum on the main page in the forum list - or click here.

G70 winter floor mats

Edmonton
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey all, just looking for opinions on winter floor mats available for the G70. Wondering if anyone has the OEM floor mats that are $216 CAD for the front ones, and how they look, as well as other options people have gone with. I've heard of the Tuxmats as well, and they look pretty good, but they're sold out of the front only which is all I really want. Any other recommendations? Thus far it doesn't look like Weathertech, Husky, or Findway have mats for the G70 yet. Thanks!

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey all, just looking for opinions on winter floor mats available for the G70. Wondering if anyone has the OEM floor mats that are $216 CAD for the front ones, and how they look, as well as other options people have gone with. I've heard of the Tuxmats as well, and they look pretty good, but they're sold out of the front only which is all I really want. Any other recommendations? Thus far it doesn't look like Weathertech, Husky, or Findway have mats for the G70 yet. Thanks!
I bought the OEM ones and am quite happy with them.

Gianttama

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Ask and you shall receive. As I can see, the pattern/color don't match 💯% but good enough for me. And the front driver side doesn't really fit perfectly as it is not OEM, there is a small gap on the foot rest area. Or maybe I didn't install it correctly.

I didn't go with OEM, because they are more expensive (when u buy both front and back) and don't cover as much area.

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
i am keen to see more pictures of the Mat Metrics mats. i like the matching stitch patterns, but am concerned that it may be a bit too much for the eyes to handle - they're just mats after all:

this one shows white stitching:
Can’t say I’m a fan of those or the other aftermarket ones I’ve seen. Just seems too busy…

canucklehead604

Hasn't posted much yet...
West Coast Canada
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.