G70s Arriving Soon! South West Ohio

BlancaGenny

Been here awhile...
Dayton, OH
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Hi Genesis Owners/Enthusiasts,

I am pleased to announce I fought for a position at Joseph Airport Hyundai... and I was offered the position. Taken! One of the first questions I asked was when we are receiving Genesis. From what we can tell, they are inbound and should arrive at the end of the month!

*** Do not hesitate to come into the showroom, call me, email me, message me, whatever you want!

We are located in Vandalia, OH 5 minutes from I-75/I-70 interchange. I'll be posting updates as I hear more.

Give me a shout, we'll get you taken care of! "Buy From Ty"

W: 937-665-1777
C: 937-474-4521
E: tstaas@airhyundai.com

BlancaGenny

Been here awhile...
Dayton, OH
Genesis Model Type
Here are the Window Stickers for the first two G70s heading our way.

2019 G70 AWD 3.3T Elite

Casablanca White w/Black Interior

image1 (1).jpeg

2019 G70 AWD 2.0T Sport

Siberian Ice w/Black & Gray Interior

IMG_7522.jpg

Last edited:

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Noooooooooo...don’t do it!!!! Think Honda Accord.

You lose the sexy stance view from the back.
Gosh, I dont think I could even see them from the back. They were really small.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Noooooooooo...don’t do it!!!! Think Honda Accord.

You lose the sexy stance view from the back.
Agree 100% here with you. I had them on my old 2016 Genesis and they looked good but the G70 has a sportier look that IMHO is not suitable for mudguards.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah, I can't find any really clear pictures of it. But what I do see doesn't look like anything special.
I don't think they are that special--not the ones I saw. They were barely noticeable. They are already listed on the spec sheet for the car supposedly headed my way and I previously saw them on a car and thought they looked nice. Truly could not see them from behind and only partly noticeable from the side. 😀

Last edited:

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Shouldn't need it for the rear since bumper is plastic. Would be more beneficial for the front. My TL had them on the front from factory.

BlancaGenny

Been here awhile...
Dayton, OH
Genesis Model Type
How do the mudguards look? I just realized i have never seen them installed before...
I'll let you know once the car arrives lol It depends on the size like some of the others were talking about. I don't have them on my Genesis but I did on my Sonata a few years ago. I liked them on a non-luxury car. I think it'll take away from the clean lines of the G70 but you never know.

More pictures as they arrive.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
May also make a difference on the color of car. Beefer--with your Siberian Ice it might not look good at all; the car I saw it on was HG.