Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Ultimate
Hello for all , hope you going well
Recently, I updated the map system
After that, I not able to change from miles to km
Is there a way to reset the option
thank you..
I don't think that making several threads with the same incomplete question is going to get you better results. If someone knows the answer, they will respond. Meanwhile, what exactly are you talking about?
The display on the cluster (odometer and speedometer), the display in the HUD, or the navigation screen?

DrFSS

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I believe you'll find it in the settings, either for the cluster (if you mean that) or the map app (if you mean the map).

Samih

Genesis Model Year
I believe you'll find it in the settings, either for the cluster (if you mean that) or the map app (if you mean the map).
actually recently i update the navigation system ,before it was showing after update i can't change from mile to KM
that's way i ask if its possible to downgrade the navigation system

DrFSS

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
actually recently i update the navigation system ,before it was showing after update i can't change from mile to KM
that's way i ask if its possible to downgrade the navigation system
Are there no settings for it from the map screen nor the cluster screen??

Samih

Genesis Model Year
There is setting but when i go to settings there no option to change the mileage to km
That option it was available befor I upgrade the system
Now nothing is there

DrFSS

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
There is setting but when i go to settings there no option to change the mileage to km
That option it was available befor I upgrade the system
Now nothing is there
Oh boy....
My best guess is to contact Genesis support in Korea. I actually did contact them before (regarding Android Auto support on non-supported models) and they were quite responsive and in a timely manner.
Worst case scenario you'd be directed to an authorized seller to look into it and it should be free like all their software updates.
And just to be sure, try to redownload the update file from the original Genesis software (found HERE) and make sure you select region and such correctly while keeping an eye for any settings like Km or Miles. My guess is you downloaded the Canadian update instead of the US since (I believe) Canada uses Km.

Samih

Genesis Model Year
Oh boy....
My best guess is to contact Genesis support in Korea. I actually did contact them before (regarding Android Auto support on non-supported models) and they were quite responsive and in a timely manner.
Worst case scenario you'd be directed to an authorized seller to look into it and it should be free like all their software updates.
And just to be sure, try to redownload the update file from the original Genesis software (found HERE) and make sure you select region and such correctly while keeping an eye for any settings like Km or Miles. My guess is you downloaded the Canadian update instead of the US since (I believe) Canada uses Km.
thank you for guide me to the correct way . now i should to download the us navigation on my car and it will shows the KM and MILE am i right ??

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

DrFSS

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
thank you for guide me to the correct way . now i should to download the us navigation on my car and it will shows the KM and MILE am i right ??
Or directly have miles as a default/only setting.