• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G80 Sport Now On Genesis.com & The Configurator

balfor

Registered Member
CA
Cool. I'm very surprised there are no reviews whatsoever on this car even though it is in stock at a number of dealers. Surprised the press was not given advanced testing time.

akeelj

Registered Member
Cool. I'm very surprised there are no reviews whatsoever on this car even though it is in stock at some dealers. Surprised the press was not given advanced testing time.
I was questioning the same thing. I've had a google alert set for months, and nothing whatsoever has come up. A little strange that such a highly anticipated car hasn't had a driving review write-up done yet

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Mark_888

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I haven't been able to learn more about the standard features on the Sport. Does it have all the goodies found on the Ultimate? Panoramic roof, etc, etc?
Yes, the G80 Sport comes fully loaded only. No packages are available (other than AWD).

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums