G80 sport tires

Mojo

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I’ve had the car 1 month .
3 tires have blown in 20 days .
I’m disappointed that genesis continues with these continental pro contact. They are definitely useless for the streets around Rockland County NY where I drive .
All 3 went at speeds less than 35 mph.
Still waiting for a response from the company and whether they are going to offer any compensation.
I’m changing to the Michelin all season as recommended in the posts below .
I was never offered a choice when I took the car and am wondering whether the all season tires were ever an option from genesis.

Ggace

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I’ve had the car 1 month .
3 tires have blown in 20 days .
I’m disappointed that genesis continues with these continental pro contact. They are definitely useless for the streets around Rockland County NY where I drive .
All 3 went at speeds less than 35 mph.
Still waiting for a response from the company and whether they are going to offer any compensation.
I’m changing to the Michelin all season as recommended in the posts below .
I was never offered a choice when I took the car and am wondering whether the all season tires were ever an option from genesis.
I do not believe they were an option but I use a summer tire (lucky to live in Florida) & have never had an issue. I never even bothered driving on those rubbish stock tires. Those tires do NOT belong on something producing over 300hp period let alone on any daily driver.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.