G90 Heater ?

rroyce46

Hasn't posted much yet...
Calgary Canada
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
@cheech My 2016 3.8 also has the same issue.
I am in Calgary. Move your climate control to your feet & it will help.
I find it somewhat annoying but not a big flaw & we have had -27c all this week.Eventually the car is warm enough.

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I have a 2015 in Toronto when temperatures do get cold in winter. The car doesn't direct enough hot air to the feet. Always driving with cold feet during cold months. Cabin gets warm. Big flaw with this car.
Why don’t you adjust it so all the hot air goes to your feet?

Ann L.

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
You have a coolant leak inside the engine. It is the o rings on internal pipes that run down the center of the engine that are leaking and you need to get it in for repair work. They have to take the top of the engine off to make the repair and it will take a few days. Check your coolant level. The engine can over heat and you will have to get it towed if you don't get it fixed soon.
I had same problem and it overheated on the Phx freeway. Drove 5 miles to dealership with engine overheated sign on and gage at hottest. Perform TSB 18 at 017 1. Replace leaking o ring. In the shop 8 days.

Ann L.

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
I had same problem and it overheated on the Phx freeway. Drove 5 miles to dealership with engine overheated sign on and gage at hottest. Perform TSB 18 at 017 1. Replace leaking o ring. In the shop 8 days.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.