Genesis App for Android Smartwatch

McClendons

Registered Member
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I received an email from Genesis today on my GV80 vehicle "health". It included the section pasted below, discussing the Genesis app for Android Wear devices. Has anyone been able to find the app it discusses? I tried their link and it goes to the phone based app. I then tried searching for the phone version using several "names", and it does not look like it exists. Would like to give it a try..... Thanks

GENESIS INTELLIGENT ASSISTANT APP
SMARTWATCH INTEGRATED
Phone
SMARTWATCH
SMARTWATCH
Enhance your driving experience by turning your favorite mobile device or smartwatch into a remote control for your Genesis.​
The mobile app combines convenience and vehicle management with educational and service‑related Genesis Connected Services features on your mobile device.​
Voice-activated features such as remote engine start and stop, Car Finder, and even parking meter reminders are available on the Apple Watch and Android Wear Genesis Intelligent Assistant App.​
App Store
Google Playstore

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!
led lit velossatech high performance big mouth ram air snorkels airscoops for your genesis
The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners