Genesis Dimension Comparison

STL_Genesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I went for a ride the other day with my brother. We are both car fans and being new to the Genesis family we were talking over other options (mostly German). The dimension topic came up so we started looking up what we would say are similar cars and how they stack up. I tossed the attached together with some general details (in excel but I can't post that file type here so just posting an image). Sharing for anyone looking at used options (if you see a typo let me know). For me the G70 is a touch small (while also stunning). I love the look of the Genesis/G80 and the extra room is nice to have.

Attachments

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Ell Y

Registered Member
NYC Boroughs
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Thanks for that!

Living in NYC (with it's dearth of parking spots), I had to seriously consider whether I could drive a vehicle that's just 4 inches shorter than a toyota sienna minivan.

ultimately, I was sold by the value proposition of a used vehicle that could have an industry leading bumper to bumper warranty.

And the parking isn't so bad with parking sensors/back up camera. Have only found a handful of spots that I couldn't fit into (though sometimes I only leave a few inches total :p)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.