Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate

charris7298

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I purchased my 2018 Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate on 12/22/2018, Merry Christmas to me! Ha! Car had 729 miles on it as it was a "Promotional" Vehicle. With that I got the Genesis special financing of 0.9% on the purchase price of 46K. I also got the balance of the Conciege and service package which is 25 months, since the car was delivered in January 2018. I'm getting 25 mpg but I drive in Eco mode most of the time. So far, so good!!

bubbaG80Sport

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Your should be charged with grand theft auto for stealing that car from the dealer!
Congratulations.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
I purchased my 2018 Genesis G80 5.0 Ultimate on 12/22/2018, Merry Christmas to me! Ha! Car had 729 miles on it as it was a "Promotional" Vehicle. With that I got the Genesis special financing of 0.9% on the purchase price of 46K. I also got the balance of the Conciege and service package which is 25 months, since the car was delivered in January 2018. I'm getting 25 mpg but I drive in Eco mode most of the time. So far, so good!!
Sounds like a nice deal. Just for fun though, take it out of Eco mode for a few days and truly enjoy what you have. MPG will go from 25 to 24.8 but have great performance.

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
That sounds like a really good deal. There are times when I thought about getting the Ultimate 5.0. It has a little nicer leather than the sport, wood trim, and was selling for a thousand dollars less even though the list price was higher. And you got yours for 2500 less than I paid for my Sport in January. Enjoy I'm sure it is a wonderful car.

charris7298

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Thanks, I have placed the car in sport mode, WOW! I sold my 2011 Mopar Charger for this car. I miss my charger, but I love my G80 5.0 Ultimate!

Jbas

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Sounds like a nice deal. Just for fun though, take it out of Eco mode for a few days and truly enjoy what you have. MPG will go from 25 to 24.8 but have great performance.
That must be highway. Get ready for half that around if you stay on city streets. On the plus side, I've averaged 27.9 over a whole tank using the adaptive cruise...

G-527522

Most of the driving is back and forth to work on two lane state roads combined with some city driving. On the highway side, like you said, I've gotten around 28mpg.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.