Genesis G80 Owner Roll Call!

iqjumpuw

Getting familiar with the group...
Two weeks ago we became the proud owners of a 2019 G80 3.8 Ultimate - Victoria Black with gray interior. This replaces a beloved Mercedes E 320, but after 16 years it was time for an upgrade. We’ve owned Audi and BMW and did not want another. We looked at Lexus, Lincoln, Cadillac, and Mercedes. Nothing compares to the wealth of features you get on the Genesis, even on the base model. The ultimate package is icing on the cake. You can’t beat the price, not to mention the pleasure of not being nickel and dimed to death trying to configure a car with all the features you want. We love our G80.View attachment 16887
Congrats on a beautiful car. Gray interior is my favorite. Great choice on the ultimate package but I gotta warn you... It will be really hard to change to a different car when the time comes. Once you get used to all the features, it'd be really hard to get a new car without those features and unless you get another Genesis, similar cars with those same features will easily cost $10k to $15k more.

Rosgal

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Thanks. Yes I feel very spoiled with this car’s features. My husband said we should get everything we want, as if it will be my last car (I keep my cars a long time - this car replaces my 2001 MBZ E320). In a couple years we’ll replace his 2010 Acura RDX and no way he’ll settle for anything less than what the G80 Ultimate has. Genesis better have an SUV out by then! Just sayin’.... ;-)

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I picked up my Siberian Ice G80 Sport AWD Tuesday May 15th. Lovin it! And I am also going to be spoiled.

buellwinkle

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Coot

Minnesota
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Okay, so I see as of right now - we have TWO members currently driving the Genesis G80! I guess I need to update the options in our member control panels. I'll do that right now.

In the meantime - tell us when you got your G80!

Congratulations!!!
Got My G80 Sport Model December 2018, Luv It, Except Don't like auto start feature that shuts engine down after getting in vehicle

mgg

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Got My G80 Sport Model December 2018, Luv It, Except Don't like auto start feature that shuts engine down after getting in vehicle
I don't think that is correct. Mine has turned off a couple times. However if I open the car door by pressing the button on the door handle and sit down and put my foot on the break before touching the shifter is stays running. I am not sure if that is the way it is suppose to be or not but that is the way mine works. Also I it shuts off when it gets to 10 minutes which is where I have it set.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.