• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Genesis G80 Owner Roll Call!

Chumaz

AZ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Picked up my G80 Sport Friday night (Himalayan Gray/Black). Very happy so far, but with the wheelbase being 17 inches longer than my old ride I have to learn how to park again.
Agree, with the long wheel base I have to watch my parking and turns again, but the camera sure helps (whenever I remember to use it) :) .

EdP

Supporting Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Just got home with my 2017 G80 5.0 Ultimate Htrac. Wow! What a car. Trying to figure out the Genesis app. It says my car may not be equipped with genesis connected services.
The car is equipped, but the VIN has to be registered and you must be signed up for BlueLink. Did you buy from a Hyundai/Genesis dealer? If so, they should be able to help you.

There are other thread on the subject, but you have to show you are the registered owner when you change title.

Durantson

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
The car is equipped, but the VIN has to be registered and you must be signed up for BlueLink. Did you buy from a Hyundai/Genesis dealer? If so, they should be able to help you.

There are other thread on the subject, but you have to show you are the registered owner when you change title.
Hi! Yes I bought it from a Genesis dealer. I messaged them tonight and they said the app would not work in Canada. It seems like others have it working.
I will do more research and perhaps call the support number to enquire.
Thank you for the response! I always appreciate help.

Genesisimo

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Happy birthday to me! New 2019 Genesis G80 Sport 3.3T RWD in Siberian Ice with gray interior. So stoked. This replaces my excellent 2016 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD in Empire State Gray with black interior. Someone out there will get a great car for not much money. And this new Genny rocks out loud!! Even more refined, techy, powerful, sophisticated and beautiful. If I do say so. :DBA2C5124-1DBC-44E4-807A-CF50DE5566C9.jpeg

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

lt2211

Sustaining Member
Rockton, Illinois 61072
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Happy birthday to me! New 2019 Genesis G80 Sport 3.3T RWD in Siberian Ice with gray interior. So stoked. This replaces my excellent 2016 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD in Empire State Gray with black interior. Someone out there will get a great car for not much money. And this new Genny rocks out loud!! Even more refined, techy, powerful, sophisticated and beautiful. If I do say so. :DView attachment 18773
Great choice. The 3.3T is a great engine.

Genesisimo

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
2017 G80 3.8 Premium. White and Grey. Bought a Genesis program car with around 4000 miles. Loving all the bells and whistles.View attachment 18813
Exactly the one I'd have chosen until the G80 Sport 3.3TT got under my skin. Beautiful and classic. Enjoy the ride!!

mdavid727

Registered Member
Memphis
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Traded in my 2013 R-Spec for the 2018 G80 3.8. Honestly, I don't really notice that much of difference - despite the horsepower being much less - 325 vs. 429. The improvements in the audio system/head unit were significant and much improved.

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
Happy birthday to me! New 2019 Genesis G80 Sport 3.3T RWD in Siberian Ice with gray interior. So stoked. This replaces my excellent 2016 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 RWD in Empire State Gray with black interior. Someone out there will get a great car for not much money. And this new Genny rocks out loud!! Even more refined, techy, powerful, sophisticated and beautiful. If I do say so. :DView attachment 18773
that color wow !!!! looks great!

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Okay, so I see as of right now - we have TWO members currently driving the Genesis G80! I guess I need to update the options in our member control panels. I'll do that right now.

In the meantime - tell us when you got your G80!

Congratulations!!!
December 2018. Loving it.

cubsfannc

I finally set up a test drive of the G80 Sport 3.3T yesterday. Could be likely I might be posting a purchase on this thread about it soon.......... If the price could be made to something I would consider.