Genesis G90 Insurance

Gene2

Been here awhile...
Glendale,AZ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
Any one know a Good Insurance company at a good price?
My Insurance company keeps raising our rates.
Haven't had an accident and they do nothing but raise the rates
KIA K900 cost me $125.01 per month KIA was loaded but traded to
a Genesis G90 ultimate Went up to $170.00 per month. That isn't
bad. Now a year later rates have gone up 3 times. Now $212.00
per month.
Has to be better rates.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

Chad86tsi

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I am not sure it makes any sense here to quote or compare prices since I believe insurance costs are all location specific. Not just state but by county and city.
Yah, I recently moved 2 miles, same city, same zip, shorter commute by 2 miles. My rates changed (went up a little). The formulas they use to calculate rates are like 4 dimensional chess, and most of the factors are what -other- drivers do.

We were happy with our agent for a long time untill they had a change in policy rules and couldn't use them for our rental house (us as landlords), they wouldn't cover a manufactured as a rental property. We bundled all our policies. We were forced to shop and found a better deal and no rental property issues with "Country Financial". We've had to put in several claims: total loss on old Tahoe due to electrical fire in driveway ($4K), uninsured motorist that rear ended me ($6K), and a broken rear window on our escalade : kid throwing a rock ($600). Our rates didn't go up beyond inflation until we moved.

Has your credit score changed? That's one of their factors that most don't realize.

Gene2

Been here awhile...
Glendale,AZ
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90
My credit score is 829 was 823 6 months ago
Have had no claims at all in 61 years.
Sam address for last 12 years

Chad86tsi

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
My credit score is 829 was 823 6 months ago
Have had no claims at all in 61 years.
Sam address for last 12 years

Well sounds like you eliminated all the good reasons, must be your neighbors bad driving habits then...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.