Genesis Gift Card

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What a pleasant surprise!!

I got a $100 gift card from Genesis yesterday...in the form of a MasterCard debt card.

Nice card just said welcome to the family. This is from Corporate...not my dealer.

This is where you go to activate it...

http://promo19.mygenesisusa.com

Last edited:

50jae

Hasn't posted much yet...
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did you fill out a survey after purchase? I wonder if they give out for all 2019 Genesis buyers or if this a one time thing.

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I got one when I purchased ... mine was $100 or $150 to a local restaurant. Of course in Canada the dealer and corporate are one-and-the-same.

johnnyboy

Aurora, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Same here, $100 restaurant gift card. Would rather have another $100 off the car, but oh well lol

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
nice touch for sure.

i received a gift card and a magnum (or even larger) bottle of champagne, presented in a nice wooden crate box. also got some key chains, metal water bottles and a few other throw-ins along with a hand-written note. certainly a cool seal to the deal. props to Genesis CAD and the GXM.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
nice touch for sure.

i received a gift card and a magnum (or even larger) bottle of champagne, presented in a nice wooden crate box. also got some key chains, metal water bottles and a few other throw-ins along with a hand-written note. certainly a cool seal to the deal. props to Genesis CAD and the GXM.
That is definitely a nice touch, really makes it feel more premium.
hmm I wonder if it is the same on the east, fingers crossed.

50jae

Hasn't posted much yet...
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Add me to the list, I didn't check my mail for a while but nice gift from Genesis.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.