Genesis Gift Card

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What a pleasant surprise!!

I got a $100 gift card from Genesis yesterday...in the form of a MasterCard debt card.

Nice card just said welcome to the family. This is from Corporate...not my dealer.

This is where you go to activate it...

http://promo19.mygenesisusa.com

Last edited:

50jae

Hasn't posted much yet...
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did you fill out a survey after purchase? I wonder if they give out for all 2019 Genesis buyers or if this a one time thing.

TOGuy242

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I got one when I purchased ... mine was $100 or $150 to a local restaurant. Of course in Canada the dealer and corporate are one-and-the-same.

johnnyboy

Aurora, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Same here, $100 restaurant gift card. Would rather have another $100 off the car, but oh well lol

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80
Did you fill out a survey after purchase? I wonder if they give out for all 2019 Genesis buyers or if this a one time thing.
I got something with every Hyundai/Genesis that I bought, five so far.

joschneider

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
damn I havent gotten anything from them. it would be a nice surprise, cool theyre doing this for some people!

canucklehead604

one of the few 6MTs...
West Coast Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
nice touch for sure.

i received a gift card and a magnum (or even larger) bottle of champagne, presented in a nice wooden crate box. also got some key chains, metal water bottles and a few other throw-ins along with a hand-written note. certainly a cool seal to the deal. props to Genesis CAD and the GXM.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
nice touch for sure.

i received a gift card and a magnum (or even larger) bottle of champagne, presented in a nice wooden crate box. also got some key chains, metal water bottles and a few other throw-ins along with a hand-written note. certainly a cool seal to the deal. props to Genesis CAD and the GXM.
That is definitely a nice touch, really makes it feel more premium.
hmm I wonder if it is the same on the east, fingers crossed.

50jae

Hasn't posted much yet...
PA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Add me to the list, I didn't check my mail for a while but nice gift from Genesis.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.