• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Genesis GV80 Pictures

Edmguy

Registered Member
Edmonton, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Lots of great pics!

Has anyone seen a picture of the 3rd row, or even a shot of the rear with the hatch open? Curious how much room there is for storage and people.

Also, has anyone seen a hitch on any?

Spill6

Registered Member
That metallic green with the green leather is growing on me. I think it would feel Aston Martin or Bentley.

Or dark blue metallic with tan / blue interior.

Man I wish I could see these live. Great pics!

Last edited:

Dai Uy Ted

Registered Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Titusville FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport

Spill6

Registered Member
@Abdullah0637

In the flesh how do you like the metallic green with the green leather / brown interior vs the navy blue metallic with the tan/blue interior?

Could also go with the light cream interior with the metallic green but I plan to keep this vehicle for many years and am worried the light leather will dirty / stain over time.

Abdullah0637

Registered Member
@Abdullah0637

In the flesh how do you like the metallic green with the green leather / brown interior vs the navy blue metallic with the tan/blue interior?

Could also go with the light cream interior with the metallic green but I plan to keep this vehicle for many years and am worried the light leather will dirty / stain over time.
I REALLY can't wait to see it in person :love:
To be honest I really LOVE that navy blue metallic exterior with the tan/blue interior it blew my mind! I love it more because it looks more superb! I personally don't like green, also don't like the white interior for the same reason you mentioned.

Last edited:

Spill6

Registered Member
I watched some vids last night showing the colors both indoors and in sunlight. I'm almost firm on navy blue metallic with 3.5TT AWD, tan/blue design package 2 (quilted nappa) with brown wood. 5 seat config, comfort seats with slow close (ghost) doors, HUD, Digital dash, highway drive assist 2, panoramic roof, 17 speaker lexicon, and road camera (if NA gets it!). UNDECIDED ON AR nav and park package, 2 row seating package (ventilated, electric slide and recline rear seats), and wheels.

I think my toughest decision is wheels. 22s look great but ride harder and more cabin/tire noise than 20s/19s.

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

YEH

Registered Member
NYC/MD
^ Don't see that being the rationale when the X5 and GLE keep getting larger and the Aviator has a 119.1" WB and is 199.3" in length.

Compared to 116.3" and 194.7" for the GV80.

Having more interior space is a major reason why the Genesis/G80 sold as well as it did; and the rationale for moving to a CUV from a sedan is to obtain more space and utility.

Can see certain buyers picking the Aviator over the GV80 for the increased space/utility.

ctsooner

Registered Member
Berlin, CT
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I own a Jag XFS (British racing green). I looked at the G80 sport, but the Jag handled better. Lease is up in Sept and I've been keeping my eye on the GV80 since. I am looking at the F Pace S, Mercedes GLE 450 and the GV80 (larger engine).

Each has advantages and we all need to figure out what's most important. I'm wanting the luxury that the GV80 and GLE will offer, but will miss greatly the handling that only the Jag has (compared to the German's and Asian's in comparable price ranges). It's what sold me on Jag to begin with. That said, I also miss the comfort that the others have. The XFS is a very tight car and I live in New England with terrible roads. it's why I have to go with an SUV.

GV80 seems to check nearly all the boxes and it's much less and gives you more. I will keep my car for at least 5 years, so even the depreciation that will go along with it, may be worth it in the long run. I'm very encouraged about what I've seen so far. Can't wait to see it in person and drive like the rest of you.

!st post on this forum and thanks for letting me play.

carguy75

Registered Member
Atlanta, Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I WANT ONE!!!!! WOW!!!!

I think I found my current Cadillac Escalade future replacement; hopeful the GV80 value depreciates like the G80 sedan or worst so that I can buy a used cheap($25k-$30k) fully optioned out model by 2024.:)

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums